This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: parallel make check: duplicated test results
- From: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Mikhail Maltsev <maltsevm at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 19:02:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: parallel make check: duplicated test results
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAESRpQA92h5+TpG7YBdRNXEqbTz95H6-VA_crpqC_8X-aLyvNQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <558B478C dot 6080000 at gmail dot com>
On 25 June 2015 at 02:13, Mikhail Maltsev <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 24.06.2015 13:41, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez wrote:
>> Is nobody seeing this? Is it a known problem with parallel make check?
>> If so, can we work-around it in compare_tests?
> Actually I don't get such problem, but I run the testsuite in a slightly
> different way, so you might want to try it in order to see, if that
> works for you:
Thanks, those are very good suggestions. I'll try to see if any of
them helps to fix compare_tests. Another issue I noticed is tests that
are randomly unsupported:
UNSUPPORTED: g++.dg/other/i386-1.C -std=gnu++98
UNSUPPORTED: g++.dg/other/i386-1.C -std=gnu++11
UNSUPPORTED: g++.dg/other/i386-1.C -std=gnu++14
while my patched version that only touches Fortran can run those
tests. The failures seem random.