This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Difference between gcc and g++ drivers
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:17:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Difference between gcc and g++ drivers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3uWbiw8ipRsVQfCNNhgDNqq2PV613pN3FfkVigYtypdpA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 06/24/2015 03:12 PM, Andrew Senkevich wrote:
> Can anybody tell something about this difference in drivers?
It's a UNIX tradition to require -lm for the floating-point
library in C programs. It doesn't make much sense now, but it's
hard to change it.