This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Version numbers question
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: JohnT <democritus7 at att dot net>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 23:40:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Version numbers question
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <558813B7 dot 8050408 at att dot net> <60E299A6-489C-4584-B152-523CE6533D58 at gmail dot com> <5588C882 dot 1020709 at att dot net>
> Regarding what's a small vs large change, I'd say that building with C++
That's completely invisible to most users.
> and newly generated C++ library
Not sure what that means.