This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: GCC 4.8.5 Released
- From: Darrell Nichols <dnichols at maconelectric dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:16:16 +0000
- Subject: RE: GCC 4.8.5 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1506231715040 dot 31770 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
P.O. Box 157 Macon, MO 63552
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Richard Biener
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:12 AM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: GCC 4.8.5 Released
The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.8.5 has been released.
GCC 4.8.5 is the fifth bug-fix release containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in GCC 4.8.4 with more than 82 bugs fixed since the previous release. This is also the last release from the GCC 4.8 branch, GCC continues to be maintained on the GCC 4.9 and GCC 5 branches and the development trunk.
This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments about this release. Instead, use the resources available from http://gcc.gnu.org.
As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release -- far too many to thank them individually!