This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.8.5 Released
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, info-gnu at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:12:28 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: GCC 4.8.5 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.8.5 has been released.
GCC 4.8.5 is the fifth bug-fix release containing important fixes for
regressions and serious bugs in GCC 4.8.4 with more than 82 bugs fixed
since the previous release. This is also the last release from the
GCC 4.8 branch, GCC continues to be maintained on the GCC 4.9 and
GCC 5 branches and the development trunk.
This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments about
this release. Instead, use the resources available from
As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release -- far
too many to thank them individually!