This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.1.1 Status Report (2015-06-22) - Architecture maintainers please have a look
- From: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jakub at redhat dot com, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:57:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.1.1 Status Report (2015-06-22) - Architecture maintainers please have a look
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1506221355330 dot 31770 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
I would like to commit the IBM z13 support patchset before that.
>From a common code perspective it is:
recog: Increased max number of alternatives - v2
optabs: Fix vec_perm -> V16QI middle end lowering.
I'll commit the patchset on July 2nd (to be in the first RC) given that no veto from an arch
maintainer comes up until then.