This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gomp4] Basic -misa support for nvptx (was: How to use old GPU (Fermi) in gcc with OpenACC?)
- From: Satoshi_OHSHIMA <satoshiohshima at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 23:54:56 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [gomp4] Basic -misa support for nvptx (was: How to use old GPU (Fermi) in gcc with OpenACC?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1431192382076-1147463 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <87lhgsjhf9 dot fsf at schwinge dot name>
Thanks Thomas, and I'm sorry I can't try your code until now because I have
some other works in this month.
I got the code which you committed and tried to build, and I succeed to
Then, how to got object code with sm_35?
Do I need to add some compile options (or something) when I compile my
target code with OpenACC pragma?
(in other words... How to change the target "sm"? Can I change target "sm"?)
View this message in context: http://gcc.1065356.n5.nabble.com/How-to-use-old-GPU-Fermi-in-gcc-with-OpenACC-tp1147463p1160093.html
Sent from the gcc - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.