Re: Proposal for merging scalar-storage-order branch into mainline

On Mon, 2015-06-08 at 10:05 +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> It implements an attribute (C/C++/Ada only) that makes it possible to specify
> the storage order (aka endianness) of scalar components of aggregate types;
> for example, you can declare a structure with big-endian SSO containing only
> scalar fields and it will have the same representation in memory on x86 and on
> PowerPC or SPARC.  Nesting of structures with different SSO is also supported.

How is this represented in DWARF?

I am sorry, I normally use the git mirror and this branch doesn't seem
to be there and I don't know how to get the svn branch. So I don't know
if this question is easily satisfied by the code already by just looking
at the dwarf2out.c changes. If so, my apologies and please just point me
at the patch or commit.

Thanks,

Mark