This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix _OBJC_Module defined but not used warning
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, iain at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 15:08:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix _OBJC_Module defined but not used warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5571F319 dot 205 at redhat dot com> <m2k2vf253a dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <55742CFB dot 2060209 at redhat dot com>
Aldy Hernandez <email@example.com> writes:
> check_global_declarations is called for more symbols now. All the defined
> but not used errors I've seen in development have been legitimate. For
> tests, the tests should be fixed. For built-ins such as these, does the
> attached fix the problem?
Yes, it does.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."