This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Away on PTO, expect some delays in GCC patch reviews
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:21:33 -0600
- Subject: Away on PTO, expect some delays in GCC patch reviews
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm away on PTO for the next couple weeks, which likely means that patch
review times will suffer. Normally I'd ask Richard Henderson to help
cover, but he's going to be on PTO as well.
It's probably safe to assume that when I return there will be a bit of a
patch backlog and I'll have a higher than usual backlog of
non-patch-review things to be doing for Red Hat.
So, at least for the next few weeks, patch review will be slower than
usual. Please be patient :-)