This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: parameters to _mm_mwait intrinsic
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "Kumar, Venkataramanan" <Venkataramanan dot Kumar at amd dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 17:02:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: parameters to _mm_mwait intrinsic
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7794A52CE4D579448B959EED7DD0A4723DD0D219 at satlexdag06 dot amd dot com>
On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Kumar, Venkataramanan
> I was going through the "monitor" and "mwait" builtin implementation.
> I need clarification on the parameters passed to _mm_mwait intrinsic.
> Should the constraint be swaped for the operands in the pattern?
Please swap the constraints in the pattern.
Patch is pre-approved for mainline and release branches.