This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Question about find modifiable mems
- From: shmeel gutl <shmeelgutl at shmuelhome dot mine dot nu>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:39:52 +0300
- Subject: Question about find modifiable mems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
find_modifiable_mems was introduced to gcc 4.8 in september 2012. Is
there any documentation as to how it is supposed to help the haifa
In my private port of gcc it make the following type of transformations
Although this is functionally correct, it has changed an ANTI_DEP into a
TRUE_DEP and thus introduced stalls. If it went the other way, that
would be good. Any pointers?