Re: Data race in PGO profile collection for multi-process program

Using AutoFDO is one way. For PGO, you may want to to try using
__gcov_dump interface to explicitly control the timing and order of
the profile dump --- i.e., invoke __gcov_dump in main process after
work processes exit and before the main process exits.

David