Data race in PGO profile collection for multi-process program

Hi,

I am trying PGO on Nginx, which has a main process and several worker processes.
I find that the collected profile data files only contain information
for the main process, which is probably a data race (the main process
exits immediately after worker processes exit).
How can I solve this problem? Should I switch to the sampling-based AutoFDO?

Regards,
Yuan, Pengfei