This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Identifying Pure and Const Functions
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Pritam Gharat <pritam01gharat at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 09:56:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Identifying Pure and Const Functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPHYrQUOhOqzb7qBKhgCFU+zWusRVv1RzhWQbndAJ3-uCNt13g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 01:16:32PM +0530, Pritam Gharat wrote:
> How do we identify whether a function is a pure or a const function?
> Is there any flag associated with its cgraph_node or the tree node
> (decl of cgraph_node)?
You'll want to look into ipa-pure-const.c.