This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Identifying Chain of Recurrence
- From: Pritam Gharat <pritam01gharat at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 10:11:42 +0530
- Subject: Identifying Chain of Recurrence
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
GCC builds a chain of recurrence to capture a pattern in which an
array is accessed in a loop. Is there any function which identifies
that gcc has built a chain of recurrence? Is this information
associated to the gimple assignment which accesses the array elements?