This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Precompiled headers - still useful feature?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- Cc: Martin LiÅka <mliska at suse dot cz>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 10:44:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Precompiled headers - still useful feature?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55657CCE dot 6090006 at suse dot cz> <20150527090139 dot GA7725 at x4>
On 27 May 2015 at 10:01, Markus Trippelsdorf wrote:
> And until C++ modules are implemented (unfortunately nobody is working
> on this AFAIK) pch is still the only option left. So deprecating them
> now seem premature.
I doubt anyone's going to implement them until they're specified, the
proposals are still evolving.