This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is there a way to adjust alignment of DImode and DFmode?
- From: <Paul_Koning at Dell dot com>
- To: <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 17:19:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: Is there a way to adjust alignment of DImode and DFmode?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOriqDgDQ9Bbe+FU3_AUZdOOU5JxNAH5LXreebDR22Y0Ag at mail dot gmail dot com>
> On May 20, 2015, at 1:00 PM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> By default, alignment of DImode and DFmode is set to 8 bytes.
When did that change? I know it was 4 in the past, unless you specifically passed a compile switch to make it 8.