Re: optimization question

On 05/19/2015 04:14 PM, mark maule wrote:
> Thanks again Martin.  I started going down that road yesterday, and got
> lost in the forest of options.   What I was looking for was some option
> that would tell me what was being done with dgHandle specifically.  I
> played around with -fopt-info-all but didn't get very far ...

I think you're going to find it very difficult to debug such a large
chunk of code, and it's quite possible that your problem is in the RTL
optimization anyway.

I don't think you'll find anything better than trying to reduce the test
case.  Also, all those macros rather obfuscate what's going on.  It may
help later to preprocess the source and run it through indent.

Andrew.