This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Design and Implementation for Path Splitting for Loop with Conditional IF-THEN-ELSE
- From: shmeel gutl <shmeelgutl at shmuelhome dot mine dot nu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 22:53:44 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Design and Implementation for Path Splitting for Loop with Conditional IF-THEN-ELSE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <37378DC5BCD0EE48BA4B082E0B55DFAA41F2B22D at XAP-PVEXMBX02 dot xlnx dot xilinx dot com>
On 16-May-15 03:49 PM, Ajit Kumar Agarwal wrote:
Please add parenthesis to the various occurrences of this code fragment.
Better if the precedence is explicit.
if (loop && loop->latch == bb
|| loop->header == bb)