This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Passsing unfinished types to gen_type_die_with_usage
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 12:33:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: Passsing unfinished types to gen_type_die_with_usage
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150514142906 dot GB94645 at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On 05/14/2015 10:29 AM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
Is it expected & safe for dwarf2out to process unfinished types?
Yes, they are treated as an incomplete forward declaration.
It seems to me that we may wan to delay rest_of_type_compilation for time the contexts are
I wouldn't complain about that, but it doesn't seem necessary.
I don't think you want to check TYPE_BINFO if !COMPLETE_TYPE_P.