How to use old GPU (Fermi) in gcc with OpenACC?

Hi,

I'm trying to use and evaluate gcc with OpenACC on some NVIDIA GPUs.
I succeeded to build gcc with OpenACC by using
http://scelementary.com/2015/04/25/openacc-in-gcc.html as a reference.
Then, I succeeded to use Kepler GPU.
However, I tried to use it on old GPUs (Fermi), and I failed to execute it.
I noticed that there are some "sm_30" and "COMPUTE_30" keywords in gcc and
nvptx sources.
Then, I modified them to "sm_20" and "COMPUTE_20", but I failed to execute
my programs, too.
Are there any developers who can make gcc with OpenACC to support other than
"sm_30"?

thanks