This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How to use old GPU (Fermi) in gcc with OpenACC?
- From: Satoshi_OHSHIMA <satoshiohshima at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 10:26:22 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: How to use old GPU (Fermi) in gcc with OpenACC?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm trying to use and evaluate gcc with OpenACC on some NVIDIA GPUs.
I succeeded to build gcc with OpenACC by using
http://scelementary.com/2015/04/25/openacc-in-gcc.html as a reference.
Then, I succeeded to use Kepler GPU.
However, I tried to use it on old GPUs (Fermi), and I failed to execute it.
I noticed that there are some "sm_30" and "COMPUTE_30" keywords in gcc and
Then, I modified them to "sm_20" and "COMPUTE_20", but I failed to execute
my programs, too.
Are there any developers who can make gcc with OpenACC to support other than
View this message in context: http://gcc.1065356.n5.nabble.com/How-to-use-old-GPU-Fermi-in-gcc-with-OpenACC-tp1147463.html
Sent from the gcc - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.