This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to C++11 by default?
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 21:10:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Change to C++11 by default?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <554BB308 dot 1050701 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 01:46:32PM -0500, Jason Merrill wrote:
> I think it's time to switch to C++11 as the default C++ dialect for GCC 6.
> Any thoughts?
Couldn't we switch directly to C++14 now that the support is complete?
Regardless, I support changing the default (obviously... ;)).