This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to C++11 by default?
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 21:09:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Change to C++11 by default?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <554BB308 dot 1050701 at redhat dot com>
On 2015.05.07 at 13:46 -0500, Jason Merrill wrote:
> I think it's time to switch to C++11 as the default C++ dialect for GCC
> 6. Any thoughts?
Why not C++14?