This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Build oddity (Mode = sf\|df messages in output)
- From: "Steve Ellcey " <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 15:59:09 -0700
- Subject: Build oddity (Mode = sf\|df messages in output)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am curious, has anyone started seeing these messages in their GCC build
Mode = sf\|df
Suffix = si\|2\|3
I think they come from the libgcc build but I can't figure exactly where from.
I am not sure if they are intentional messages or accidental debug statements
that escaped. They do not seem to be causing any problems during the build,
they just got me curious.