This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bootstrap configuration for hppa-linux-gnu ?
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: dave dot anglin at bell dot net, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:25:33 +0100
- Subject: Bootstrap configuration for hppa-linux-gnu ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm trying to run a bootstrap on a 64-bit hppa-linux-gnu but am getting
an error when building libgcc:
/usr/include/features.h:374:25: fatal error: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or directory
This suggests to me that it's a problem with multilibs.
I configured the build with --disable-multiarch --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran.
Is there anything else that's usually added to bootstrap on hppa-linux-gnu?