This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: copyright assignment documentation
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:08:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: copyright assignment documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJ-VmomRzxiiBzshrq9kCjVs0m06pE_9mwm8qDAY198sB7YyJw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/27/2015 01:06 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. They ought to be able to get you the
I'd like to contribute some FreeBSD patches to gcc. I believe I have
to sign some copyright assignment stuff. What do I need?