This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: WPP capabilities in gcc
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Shoham Peller <shohamp at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Guy Lewin <guy at lewin dot co dot il>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:16:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: WPP capabilities in gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABpZJmwNrv_6JDzhPxZMmOFCXexsJVm6XwNP-+eRwys62_hQmg at mail dot gmail dot com> <553C13D8 dot 7080000 at gmail dot com>
On 25 April 2015 at 23:23, Shoham Peller wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> It's been 4 days. Can someone help me?
I have no idea what wpp is or why it is useful. Maybe that's true for
other people reading this list.
You shouldn't be very surprised that you don't get any useful
responses to a mail like "I want to add something you've never heard
of to gcc, do you think that would be useful?"