This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
C++ exception handling optimization performance
- From: David Sankel <david at stellarscience dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:57:39 -0600
- Subject: C++ exception handling optimization performance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
With gcc, does the fact that some branch results in a C++ exception
effect the performance of a function when that exception branch isn't
entered? In other words, does the presence of a throw effect the
optimizer in any way?
-- David Sankel
David Sankel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Stellar Science Ltd Co - Stellar Scientific Software Solutions