This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
WPP capabilities in gcc
- From: Shoham Peller <shohamp at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 22:19:42 +0300
- Subject: WPP capabilities in gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Me and a couple of friends needed, in our Linux application, to write
traces to log, but we wanted to hide those traces from the client,
just like Microsoft's wpp mechanism, but we couldn't find any
alternative for Linux.
1. Do any of you know any alternative or a way to hide traces in Linux
2. If not, we would like to add this capability to gcc. Any thoughts
of that? Is that something you would like to see in gcc?