This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: trunk test result inconsistencies
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:28:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: trunk test result inconsistencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55378E33 dot 8050004 at redhat dot com> <20150422121911 dot GE1725 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 04/22/2015 08:19 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
A nice. Thanks. I did not see the warning, no :-) That pretty
It may also have been poor timing on installing the OS and initial
upgrading of all the packages
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 08:04:03AM -0400, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Is anyone else seeing comparison problems on trunk?
I was having problems testing a patch on a 4/16 extraction, so last night I
checked out a fresh trunk, built it, ran make check... then removed the
build directory, re-built it from scratch again. make check.. and get a
bunch of different results. I even used test_summary instead of my own
That is a buggy kernel, you must have missed a warning not to upgrade your
Dunno what progress has been on that patch since then, don't see it in
latest Linus' git though.
AFAIK at least 3.19 and 4.0 kernels are affected.