This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] PATCH for Re: GCC Plugin Announcement; CTraps - Lightweight dynamic analysis for concurrent code
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:32:20 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] PATCH for Re: GCC Plugin Announcement; CTraps - Lightweight dynamic analysis for concurrent code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoSKcF7GNFe+LqvQ7wq66nu81Yo7m_p1_=BnKrCzy1kEzJbSQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 20 dot 1504211210380 dot 3004 at tuna dot site> <20150421102431 dot GT1725 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
>> I added this to our extensions page at https://gcc.gnu.org/extensions.html
>> per the patch below.
> Shouldn't we also list the GCC Python Plugin on that page?
Yes, absolutely! David, want to suggest a patch? Or just some
wording and a link and I'll take care.