This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AutoFDO profile toolchain is open-sourced
- From: Dehao Chen <dehao at google dot com>
- To: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: Ilya Palachev <i dot palachev at samsung dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Li <davidxl at google dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>, Vyacheslav Barinov <v dot barinov at samsung dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:52:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: AutoFDO profile toolchain is open-sourced
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFk3UF8To5Qcz8NN5rUF3z6j8CCg_89A+62P=1U9YrtbZ5=mLg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150410203927 dot GA18980 at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <552E1613 dot 2040405 at samsung dot com> <5536278E dot 3090706 at samsung dot com> <CAD_=9DQEqCqzyBKT8nZ1_uEt5gU589hSpLiOHUqLXKctJTaVHA at mail dot gmail dot com> <553653CA dot 9070009 at samsung dot com> <87wq15mud5 dot fsf at tassilo dot jf dot intel dot com> <CAO2gOZW2Qmp-xj7Cx-7pDm9wg8BO7JEXvi9z_2_-3ms0bRmLeg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150421172436 dot GD2366 at two dot firstfloor dot org> <CAO2gOZUWVr_W4REyq-PT+O9-0yoWc9Je0eMTs1euSZp6kdR==Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150421173630 dot GE2366 at two dot firstfloor dot org>
Thanks for the patches. Turns out that the first 3 patches are already
in, the correct upstream quipper repository is:
The last 3 patches seem to be local hacks. Do you want any of them in?
I just did a batch sync with quipper head. Please let me know if this
solves the perf problem.
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Andi Kleen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:27:49AM -0700, Dehao Chen wrote:
>> In that case, we should get quipper fixed upstream to accommodate new
>> format. (Maybe they already fixed it, I will do a batch sync to make
>> quipper up-to-date).
> From a quick look at
> (I assume that is what you mean with upstream)
> it hasn't been updated. Is still stuck in 2013.
> I'm attaching what patches I have so far.