This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NIOS and atomic primitives
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:04:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: NIOS and atomic primitives
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5533067A dot 8090405 at oarcorp dot com> <55330D9E dot 6030808 at codesourcery dot com>
On 19 April 2015 at 03:06, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> Is it one of the standard g++ or libstdc++ test cases that is failing? I
> could check what nios2-elf does with it if I knew what to look for.
Libstdc++ does not use the __sync built-ins in the 4.9 branch, it has
switched to the __atomic ones which should be provided by libatomic,
if that exists for the target.