This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Connecting to gcc.gnu.org - keygen_fail
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Mikhail Maltsev <maltsevm at gmail dot com>
- Cc: jimd at aptnsw dot org dot au, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 22:16:26 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Connecting to gcc.gnu.org - keygen_fail
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150414062806 dot GA28918 at grey> <552CBCCD dot 1030702 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015, Mikhail Maltsev wrote:
> The server replies with status code "307 Temporary Redirect" and
> redirects to HTTPS version ("Location:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/segfault.html"). Recent versions of Chrome and
> Firefox (well, Iceweasel actually) handle it correctly. SSL certificate
> is OK.
> Though it's strange. Why not "301 Moved Permanently"?...
This is a good point. Let's see what we can do about this.