This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NIOS and atomic primitives
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at CODESOURCERY dot COM>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 20:06:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: NIOS and atomic primitives
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5533067A dot 8090405 at oarcorp dot com>
On 04/18/2015 07:35 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
with nios2-rtems on gcc 4.9.2, we are getting undefineds
for some atomic primitives. Are these implemented or is
some magic bit of configurery missing for nios-rtems?
__sync_fetch_and_add_4 is missing on a simple C++ IO streams
libgcc presently only provides these functions on nios2-*-linux* and
does not have any configury for nios2-*-rtems. I think you are on your
own here.... Chung-Lin and I are only set up for GCC testing on
nios2-elf and nios2-linux-gnu and cannot really support RTEMS.
Is it one of the standard g++ or libstdc++ test cases that is failing?
I could check what nios2-elf does with it if I knew what to look for.