This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
NIOS and atomic primitives
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 20:35:54 -0500
- Subject: NIOS and atomic primitives
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
with nios2-rtems on gcc 4.9.2, we are getting undefineds
for some atomic primitives. Are these implemented or is
some magic bit of configurery missing for nios-rtems?
__sync_fetch_and_add_4 is missing on a simple C++ IO streams
-- Joel Sherrill
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS
Support and Training Available