This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Second GCC 5.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:23:58 +0200
- Subject: Second GCC 5.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The second release candidate for GCC 5.1 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 222211.
Because the release candidate uses 5.0.1 as its version (5.1.0 is
reserved for the GA 5.1 release only, see
), I've used the 5.0.1 version in the name of the directory and
tarballs this time, where the first release candidate used
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 5.1 on Wednesday, 22nd.