This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Undefined Local Symbol on PowerPC
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:10:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: Undefined Local Symbol on PowerPC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <552ED3C9 dot 1010607 at oarcorp dot com> <20150416033802 dot GA25289 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 4/15/2015 10:38 PM, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 04:10:33PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> Based on the grep, the .4byte directives are referencing a bogus symbol.
>> Does this look like a GCC bug?
> Yes, unless you have some horrible asm there referencing the symbol.
Nope. Just plain old zlib.c. :)
It is 65779.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985