Re: is it time to mass change from .c to .cc in gcc/ ?

On 15.04.2015 19:21, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez wrote:

> The "right" steps to see progress:
>
> 1. You think that some concrete change may improve GCC, for example, to
> move vec.h and is-a.h to some gcc/include/core. Ask if the key people
> (Global Reviewers in this case) will accept this change.
<...>
> 2.1 If not, then goto 1 and think about something else (or perhaps
> people misunderstood what you meant?
Well, sort of :). I did not mean that I want to try to design the
structure for GCC source code tree. I was talking about documentation
issues only.

> Just do it.
Hmm, indeed...

> Sent a patch for gccint.texi or create a webpage in the wiki
> to draft it or just draft it in plain-text and send it to the mailing
> list.
Started with the latter. By the way, what is the policy concerning
getting write access to the wiki?

Regards,
    Mikhail Maltsev