This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Undefined Local Symbol on PowerPC
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 13:08:02 +0930
- Subject: Re: Undefined Local Symbol on PowerPC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <552ED3C9 dot 1010607 at oarcorp dot com>
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 04:10:33PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Based on the grep, the .4byte directives are referencing a bogus symbol.
> Does this look like a GCC bug?
Yes, unless you have some horrible asm there referencing the symbol.
Australia Development Lab, IBM