This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fail to compile trunk
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Harald Servat <redcrash at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:21:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fail to compile trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEOTYRcY8qoAwT0e+dF0_9CB7bEj-B8PvS8q9Ng2xC0nHT=q8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <mvm7ftebsat dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <CAEOTYReCED7yqKWnzpLfdSvd+rtDy2j-xqeH_CXQti0aa_j_Dw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 14 April 2015 at 17:19, Harald Servat wrote:
> Should we file a PR to request to integrate this patch? Or should I
> better follow Peter's suggestion to build gcc from a separate build
You should always build in a separate directory, that's what all the
installation docs and the FAQ page on the wiki say.