This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fail to compile trunk
- From: Harald Servat <redcrash at gmail dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 18:15:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fail to compile trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEOTYRcY8qoAwT0e+dF0_9CB7bEj-B8PvS8q9Ng2xC0nHT=q8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <1429028047 dot 6322 dot 66 dot camel at otta>
Ah, sorry for the misundersanding, I'll send the questions to gcc-help
from now on!
Still, thank you very much for the answer!
2015-04-14 18:14 GMT+02:00 Peter Bergner <email@example.com>:
> On Tue, 2015-04-14 at 17:37 +0200, Harald Servat wrote:
>> I'm trying to compile the GCC's trunk but I find out the following
>> error while compiling it. I've configured it such as
> This question is not appropriate for this mailing list, as this
> list is only for questions about gcc development. You should continue
> this on the gcc-help mailing list.
>> ./configure --prefix=/home/harald/pkg/gcc/git
>> --enable-languages=c,c++ --disable-multilib
> Building gcc within the GCC source tree is not supported.
> try creating an empty build directory and using:
> /path/to/gcc/source/directory/configure ....
"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday."
- A. A. Milne