This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fail to compile trunk
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Harald Servat <redcrash at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:14:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fail to compile trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEOTYRcY8qoAwT0e+dF0_9CB7bEj-B8PvS8q9Ng2xC0nHT=q8Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 2015-04-14 at 17:37 +0200, Harald Servat wrote:
> I'm trying to compile the GCC's trunk but I find out the following
> error while compiling it. I've configured it such as
This question is not appropriate for this mailing list, as this
list is only for questions about gcc development. You should continue
this on the gcc-help mailing list.
> ./configure --prefix=/home/harald/pkg/gcc/git
> --enable-languages=c,c++ --disable-multilib
Building gcc within the GCC source tree is not supported.
try creating an empty build directory and using: