This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Connecting to gcc.gnu.org - keygen_fail
- From: jimd at aptnsw dot org dot au
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:28:07 +1000
- Subject: Connecting to gcc.gnu.org - keygen_fail
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
If I try to browse to pages like http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/segfault.html I get the following Mozilla alert:
>An error occurred during a connection to gcc.gnu.org:443. Unable to generate public/private key pair. (Error code: sec_error_keygen_fail)
I suspect this is because somebody changed from http to https or vice-versa without correcting everything.
Sent from Mutt on a 256MB Raspberry Pi