This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 5.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 00:41:11 +0200
- Subject: GCC 5.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The first release candidate for GCC 5.1 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 222032.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 5.1 on Wednesday, 22nd.