This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
copyright assignment forms
- From: Evangelos Drikos <drikosev at otenet dot gr>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 13:23:42 +0300
- Subject: copyright assignment forms
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <D3055C23-8B7E-4DAD-9080-138320656E99 at otenet dot gr> <5522CFEC dot 4070802 at sfr dot fr> <5523CCB0 dot 5090707 at sfr dot fr> <55250310 dot 50201 at sfr dot fr> <55251058 dot 8080501 at sfr dot fr> <34B40B08-9635-4B37-8E43-BF588E9E4B4A at otenet dot gr> <552576D8 dot 1030005 at sfr dot fr> <DD9C490F-4AA7-4E0E-BF9E-5FD4506EC8E9 at otenet dot gr> <55279876 dot 9030703 at sfr dot fr>
I’m interested in submitting PRs on gfortran, voluntarily from time to time as my time permits.
Thus, I’m contacting you to obtain the relevant forms.
On Apr 10, 2015, at 12:31 PM, Mikael Morin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Le 08/04/2015 21:15, Evangelos Drikos a écrit :
>> Right now I’m trying to debug some PRs that
>> I’m backporting to gcc-4.8.4; one of them spoils the test case “sizeof.f90".
> In any case, if you plan to work seriously on the gcc or gfortran code,
> you should proceed with the copyright assignment formality.
> The patch you submitted for PR59016 was already too complex, I think, to
> be accepted without copyright assignment.