This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Need help to install C++ compiler
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Kumar Aditya <kumaraditya86 at gmail dot com>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:08:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Need help to install C++ compiler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH+f6S5WBn383K_ua5-N27fmpCLtQ8hYmPaYiF5bjiA-OBw6UA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/04/15 04:08, Kumar Aditya wrote:
> I am new user of Linux. I have RHEL 6.0 installed and want to run C++
> on my system but I do not know how.
yum install gcc-c++.