This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: lto bootstrap fails.
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:27:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: lto bootstrap fails.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5527D737 dot 5060409 at moene dot org> <20150410151219 dot GA4555 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 11:18:39AM -0400, Trevor Saunders wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 03:59:19PM +0200, Toon Moene wrote:
> > Like this:
> > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2015-04/msg01086.html
> > ODR rears its head again ...
> huh, why is c/c-lang.h getting included in files linked into cc1plus?
> that seems strange.
readelf -wl cc1plus | grep c-lang.h
doesn't show anything.