Re: How to extract types of variables and its uid?

I have enabled the LTO infrastructure using -flto -flto-partition=none.

In the LTO infrastructure, when I try to print the TYPE_UID for the types of variable var1 and var2, its different (as mentioned in my first post).

IStream *var1;
IStream *var2;